Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lonely

With all of these animal deaths I have been asking myself, "Self, if this is the end of days, who do I want to spend it with?" It's actually kind of a trick question for me.

I've been so emotional lately; crying about everything. On the verge of a mental disaster. So I'm kind of in a dark place lately. My sister has a new baby and I never hear from her or see her, except to hear about her and her problems. It's not like I haven't tried reaching out to her - she just ignores me or changes the subject. As a matter of fact, I can't think of anyone who has actually asked me how I am and stuck around long enough to listen.

I'm thinking about going up north to visit my cousin as a way to kinda step back from everything and clear my head and maybe pick his brain for awhile. I just really feel like I need to take myself out of my life and look at it from the outside for a minute.

I need to find some peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment