Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Sweating


I've been sweating all day long.  A symptom of my PMS.  Sitting here sweating, got me thinking about the exercise class I'm supposed to start on Friday with a friend of mine.  I was pretty excited about it.  I signed up for a Mayor's Fitness Challenge with some other friends so this class would help keep me in line and let me spend time my friend.

However given everything that's going on, I'm second guessing myself.  Should I still sign up?  Should I spend the money?  If I've relapsed I'll be told to stay away from crowds.  I'll have to limit my activity and my availability would suddenly be very compromised (along with my immune system, no doubt).  But if I'm fine, and I didn't do I have to wait until November or December for the next class.  And what if I get no answers at all?  What if there's a big fat question mark on my next scan?  Should I be living my life scan to scan?  

That's not what I wanted for myself and yet I have to admit that anytime I come close to a scan I'm hesitant about making any plans until after I meet with the doctor.  I'd like to say this time is no different, but I fear that it is.  I guess you could say I'm sweating bullets this time around.  All of this sweating has to be good for a pound or two right?    

No comments:

Post a Comment